Debating Society 'The Persuaders' - Official Art vs. Arte Povera!
Date : Tuesday 12 November 2013
Location : Etruscan Room
Time : 19:00 PM
Official Art vs. Arte Povera!
The Persuaders are delighted to welcome Gregor Muir, Executive Director of the Institute of
Contemporary Arts (ICA), for what promises to be another thought provoking evening!
Founded by Radiah Binns and Alban James, The Persuaders is the Home House Debating Society. It offers our members and their guests the opportunity to informally engage with thought leaders from the worlds of media, politics, activism and the arts.
Discussions under the Chatham House Rule.
RSVP required, limited to 4 places per member.
Previous speakers/facilitators have included:
- Phillip Blond, Author of the 'Red Tory' on 'The Left / Right Divide Lunacy'
- Pr Stephen Haseler, Director of the Global Policy Institute on 'Britain and Europe, IN or OUT?'
- Sam Roddick, Activist and founder of Coco de Mer, on 'Prostitutes, Pleasure and Politics'
- Kwame Kwei-Armah, Actor and Playwriter, on 'the British, the Bold, and the Beautiful'
- Diane Abbott, Member of Parliament, on 'the importance of being heard'
- Brendan O'Neill, Editor of Spiked Online, on 'Long Live Britain Tabloids!'
- Claire Fox, Director of the Institute of Ideas, on 'Child Abuse Panic…a witch hunt in disguise?'
I have read and understood the terms and conditionsTickets are available for this event. Book your place →
Booking available only on Desktop Version