If you have trouble logging in, click on the info icon for login instructions. It would be helpful to have your membership card handy.
Date: November 16, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm
Ticket types available to book: Member Ticket: £15.00 (GBP)Guest Ticket: £15.00 (GBP)
In association with the Startup Funding Club
We are delighted to announce the 14th edition of the Crocodile Lair, the investment and networking event in association with the Startup Funding Club – specialists in early stage startup investments.
As usual, five innovative and game-changing startups will present exciting investment pitches. You will learn about the benefits of early stage investment and the generous tax incentives available under the SEIS (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme). The line up is:
1. Edge Retreats – The world’s first truly global marketplace for booking luxury villas and experiences online, with exceptional service and automated concierge.
2. ARTEIA -A highly secure online cataloguing platform for high end private art collectors, allowing them to manage their collections and enable them to be easily discovered by curators and exhibited in public
3. PressUp – An end-to-end t-shirt design, manufacture and sales platform that empowers music artists, creative people, charities and any group or community to raise funds for free.
4. Retouch 3D – The world’s first heated tool to finish 3D prints; with variable heat and interchangeable heads; designed for specific 3D retouching tasks.
5. Bibliotech – The Spotify for Textbooks – a web app providing students all the books they need, at any time on any device for a small monthly fee.
The last part of the event will enable you to engage in a Q&A session, followed by the opportunity to network over complimentary drinks and canapés.
Cost: £15 per person including a glass of champagne on arrival, canapés and bowl food.
Time/Location: 6.00pm onwards, The Winter Marquee