Each of the elegant 20 bedrooms and sumptuous suites at Home House Private Members Club has been decorated to provide the ultimate in homeliness and comfort. They are located in the main houses overlooking Portman Square and in the mews beyond our garden - with each one furnished in a unique style.
The rooms retain their 18th Century style of space, luxuriously furnished with comfortable furniture and rich fabrics. Each room enjoys a history which can be seen from the time and detailing used during their restoration. When we tell you over 120 pairs of taps, some dating back to Edwardian times were sourced from auctions and antique shops, you begin to realise what we mean! These are not standard West End shoe box bedrooms. Each room is spacious and individually decorated, a refreshing break from the norm.
As you would expect from a first class establishment, each room is equipped to the highest standard and the following specifications are in all our rooms:
- Handmade king sized bed (one room is queen sized)
- Spacious bathrooms with double basins
- Air conditioning
- Wonderful bamboo fibre bathrobes and cosy monogrammed slippers
- Goose down duvets and pillows (allergenic available upon request)
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Well stocked mini bar
- Complimentary mineral water
- Telephone line
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Broadband internet access
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Personal safe, hairdryer and trouser press
- Seating area and work desk area
We are able to accommodate an extra bed in most rooms at a charge of £50 VAT.
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ ♦ ♦